- Development Financial Institutions (DFI’s) & Lagos International Trade Fair Complex
- River Basin Development Authorities & National Parks
- Federal Housing Authority, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria & Tafawa Balewa Square Complex
- Stadia & National Arts Theatre
DINR Department is entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Restructuring and Recapitalization of the Enterprises under DFI’s unit such as Bank of Industry , Bank of Agriculture & Nigeria Commodity Exchange (NCX);
- Concession of the National Facilities such as six (6) National Stadia, Lagos International Trade Fair Complex, Tafawa Balewa Square & National Arts Theatre;
- Partial Commercialisation of the National Parks Services, and the Seven (7) National Parks as well as the concession of the Eco-Tourism activities in Three (3) selected Parks;
- Reform and full Commercialisation of the Housing Sector such as Federal Housing Authority & Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria;
- Partial Commercialisation of the Twelve (12) River Basin Development Authorities (RBDAs).
- Lagos International Trade Fair Complex (LITFC)
- Tafawa Balewa Square
- National Arts Theatre
- National Parks (7)
- Stadia (6)
- Bank of Industry
- Bank of Agriculture
- Federal Housing Authority
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- River Basin Development Authorities
- Nigeria Commodity Exchange
Ongoing Transactions and Achievements
- National Parks– Engaged Transaction Adviser for the partial commercialsation of the parks;
- Federal Housing Authority-Receiving of nominations for the steering committee of the Housing Sector and receiving of nominations of Project Advisory team for FHA;
- River Basin Development Authorities– Engaged Transaction Adviser for the partial commercialisation of the four (4) selected RBDAs pilot phase.
- NCX– Strategic investment by NISA is ongoing.
- LITFC– Engaged Transaction Adviser for LITFC concession.
- BOA– Developed TOR for the appointment of Financial Advisers for the restructuring and recapitalization of BOA.
- FMBN– Awaits the inauguration of Project Advisory Team (PAT) to kick-start the meeting of PAT.
- National Arts Theatre-Awaiting the outcome of the pending litigation on the matter to determine the next course of action for the concession.
- Stadia– Awaits the decision of Council on the Bureau’s mandate to concession the six (6) stadia.
- Housing Sector Reform– Upon inauguration, the PAT will review the various activities in the sector and commence the engagement process for recruitment of a transformation consultant.