The eleven enterprises have been privatised. Following the security challenges in the North-east, Yola Distribution Company was returned to the Federal Government and is being managed by an employee of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
- Abuja Distribution Company;
- Benin Distribution Company;
- Eko Distribution Company;
- Enugu Distribution Company;
- Ibadan Distribution Company;
- Yola Distribution Company (reversed due force majeure)
- Ikeja Distribution Company;
- Jos Distribution Company;
- Kano Distribution Company;
- Port Harcourt Distribution Company; and
- Kaduna Distribution Company
The seven enterprises have been privatised. However, Afam Power Plc transaction has not been concluded and the Bureau is in the process of re-starting the privatisation of the enterprise.
- Afam Power Plc (Inconclusive)
- Ughelli Power Plc;
- Geregu Power Plc;
- Kainji Power Plc;
- Shiroro Hydro Power Plc;
- Sapele Power Plc; and
- Egbin Power Plc.
- National Integrated Power Plants
- Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN).
Manitoba Hydro International Nigeria Limited (MHINL) was engaged as management contractor for the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN). The contract was executed on July 23, 2012 for a period of three years, renewable for another two years. However, the management contract was renewed for one year and ended on July 31, 2016.